Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 10:52 AM   #1719
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
U are speaking of debunking... u do not even know the difference between opinion and fact...

There is no evidence to support the idea that he had the RG before he became the juubi's jink... NONE!!! Maybe he was a dragon sage or some other senjutsu master, but not a sage of six paths...
The juubi is shown with a sharinnegan... a doujutsu of both the sharingan and rinnegan... RS was most likely just an uzumaki with powerful sealing abilities which is how he was able to seal the juubi....
I didn't say it was all fact but if we gotta debate this than why not my weekend is free. First of all, here is a question for ya. Have we ever EVER seen a pic of rikuoudo senin with any form of sharingan? I have read this manga over countless times and I can't say as if I have ever seen rikuoudo senin with a sharingan of any form. Yet when we look at the juubi what is the first thing we see immediately, the tomoes of a sharingan. Maybe the sharingan was mutated as a result of exposure to the rinnegan but again its still doubtful that rikoudo senin had it before hand. Even after the sage was no longer the juubi jinchuriki its still his primary trademark ability that makes sage of the six paths recognizeable instantly. He has the pure rinnegan.

Quote:
Uuum, the paths of nagato and tobi both had RG eyes and even SG as well...

However, a jink, when using the power of the bijuu has the same eyes as well... so this is the same with RS... once he became the juubi's jink and used its power, he gained the same eyes as well... there is your debunk lol...

The paths of RG users having RG eyes is probably due to the power being connected to the bijuu, thus the juubi itself... there is no explanation where such a power came from before the juubi came along... not one!
Nagato didn't have a sharingan. I hope to god this is a misunderstanding kyf cause nagato having a sharingan is like seeing guy with a sexy jutsu. Second of all, the jinks that tobi used got the rinnegan because they were made paths. When you make something into a path it gains the rinnegan as a sign of being controlled. The sharingan was implanted in the other eye to give them that ability but the problem was that tobi couldn't use both the abilities of the paths, the bijuu, and the sharingan at the same time. As a result it was like a noob running into a multiplayer game full of weapons but all it takes is a little concentrated effort from a pro and the noob can be easily one shotted. NEXT! As for why the sage of the six paths had the rinnegan its obvious it came about as a result of a genetic fluke. They are very common in the narutoverse. Take for example the clans that have the special kekai genkai or the rare genetic abnormalities. Even the byakugan appears to be like that as it started with probably just some basic hyper senses and evolved to a power style of incredible complexity. That seems likely how the rinnegan started. The first one to have it though was smart enough to hone that ability to its full potential though unlike many others that often never do. Im gonna skip the next paragraph you did since that seems unnecessary. I made my point but the next one will work better.

Quote:
You just do not get it do you... the SG came from the RG... its just a lower power version of the RG...
It goes SG-MS-EMS-RG... thats how it goes and was proven by edo madara with kabuto's help...

Do you want to know how the SG becomes the RG....?

as the spiritual energy/Yin nature chakra of the SG builds from tomoe to tomoe... then to the MS, then to the EMS... and the power of the SG goes from completely being genjutsu with a basic SG... to being two ninjutsu and only one genjutsu with the MS... (MS+ Such as shisui's Kotoamatsukami is the final genjutsu, while tobi and kakashi have a powerful T/S ninjutsu... due to them having other bloodline traits of either senju or uzumaki I assume) then the EMS being two ninjutsu and one genjutsu along with an unknown doujutsu... then once the EMS becomes the RG... only ninjutsu abilities are offered by it....

Note: Notice that the juubi had nine tomoe... a row of tomoe for each level of the SG... the basic SG is three tomoe... the MS is three more tomoe (and jutsu) making a six tomoe SG... then finally the EMS is the last three tomoe as a MS+MS doujutsu which makes a nine tomoe SG... the same SG power seen in the juubi's eye...
SG=3 tomoe
MS=3 more tomoe
EMS=3more tomoe...
The "true power" of the SG as tobi and itachi call it is a 9 tomoe SG... just like what the juubi shows...

You see... as the SG evolves... it turns from being purely a genjutsu eye to purely being a ninjutsu, the RG... but madara showed he could still use his sasanoo meaning he could aslo use amaterasu and tsukuyomi because they are the requirement for using sasanoo... so you are wrong jean... the power of the SG is still usable when it evolves into the RG...

IMO, Nagato's RG was not evolved from the EMS, but a basic SG... Its because of the power of life force and physical energy nagato had... he must of transformed the SG eyes implanted by madara straight into the RG when he saw his parents die, as opposed to awakening a MS like uchiha do... that is why nagato could use no MS jutsu...

SO we got it jean... edo madara proved you can still use MS abilities after evolving the EMS into the RG by using his sasanoo... and that the SG is merely a devolved version of the RG due to the sage splitting the Yin/SG power from the Yang/life force and physical energy that created the RG...
Uh dude. The sharingan can only become the rinnegan by one way and one way only. You need to be an uchiha with a sharingan that combines your dna with senju dna. That is how madara got the rinnegan in the first place. As 561 makes it clear after madara lost to hashirama he had part of hashirama's cells added to his body. That is how he gained the rinnegan. Its not natural evolution. Its litterally by taking the cell structure of both brothers and combining them together properly. The reason others can not do it is often because their bloodline was not pure enough to be able to do it. That is why danzo didn't gain the rinnegan despite having both uchiha eyes and hashirama dna in his body. Alright now lets focus on madara's jutsu cause I guess that is where the crux of this situation is. Madara thus far has proved that with each upgrade comes a new limit. As Madara uses the rinnegan now he has only used 1 ability as far as I have seen which was the repel. Everything else has been ms abilities. We have yet to see him even once use anything more than that repel. In fact Im starting to wonder if kishi has forgotton the difference between ems and rinnegan since 90% of the time madara has used nothing but ms abilties. There has been little to no useage of rinnegan abilities. This suggests either madara doesn't want to use those abilities or possibly he can't. This part I will admit it a little ambigious but so far it since kishi seems to be making this up as he goes along but I still believe that rinnegan and ms are two very different techniques with different rules and abilities.

I gotta admit writing this is taking longer than expected and I could use some breakfast so I will end this post for now since I could really use some chow and I don't want this too time out resulting in an erased post as it does to me on some occasions.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 07-14-2012 at 10:54 AM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote