Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 10:41 AM   #1722
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Hey have a question. It just hit me. Sasuke knows that the order to kill the clan was DANZOU no oneelse! So why hate Konoha?! Danzou is dead he should be finished with vengeance.
That would require this thing called "coherent writing" on Kishi's part. Sasuke is nothing but a joke villain at this point, and amusingly enough is being taken down one of the most pathetic roads to redemption I have ever seen.

I baffles me how his meeting with Itachi went down. It was the perfect opportunity to slap some sense into Sasuke which would in turn make his eventual coat turning a tad more realistic. Itachi, his brother, the person that mindfucked Sasuke and gave him purpose leaves with nothing but a freaking flashback further painting the Uchiha as the victims and Konoha's leadership to be tyrants.

Yet we are expected to swallow Nardo changing him with some rainbow shit, probably rehashing the same sob story we have heard a zillion times instead of the person Sasuke values the most.

Seriously. Another thing is that more and more Kishi lightens Naruto's responsibility in these matters. Sasuke will be preheated in a sense when he and Naruto have their gay megazord fight making Ninjesus and his message easier to sink in.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote