Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 595 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 01:04 PM   #41
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

I read this thing one more time at Manga Stream and I have one complaint...

HOW THE FUCK IS TOBI KEEPING UP WITH NARUTO?!

Wasn't he supposed to be faster than Raikage's Lightning Armor, Level 2? It's like Naruto got conveniently nerfed to fit the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Considering you defended the theory on the past and only now you apparently denounce it, forgive my skepticism in your previous words. Still , better to make sure the Tobi=Obitards don't have the wrong idea.
It's still my preferred theory. I'm not denouncing it, but merely pointing out that Kishi having a little bit of fun with it, fucking with its proponents and opponents alike.

Quote:
As Encon Uchiha pointed out, Tobi's fan is acting like it's in sync with Tobi, mostly due to having moments of halting memento for no good reason but to be in Tobi's control.
No. He was offering a possible suggestion for the fan extending the reach of the Preta Path's power. We'd have seen an effect there or Kakashi's acknowledgment instead of confusion and fear. Tobi's just manipulating the fan since the handle expands and contracts. He's gotten pretty damn good with that thing.

Quote:
Perhaps not the souls (although they do have a component of chakra, spiritual energy), but the chakra from a jutsu is the same thing. A jutsu is simply channeling of chakra with(out) modification(s). And we've already seen an entity known to absorb chakra absorbing a jutsu: Samehada. It shouldn't be different here.
Okay, everything but those first two sentences is such a reach, I'm amused by your desperation. You're better than that. I never once suggested that the chakra from a jutsu cannot be absorbed. We've seen it done by Samehada and the Rinnegan.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote