Old 07-26-2012, 12:38 AM   #53
Lord Blackheart
unity

Lord Blackheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Nope.

It's naruto mango. It doesn't have to make sense.

It doesn't really matter who it is at this point anyway. No matter what, it's going to be pretty stupid. The whole unmasking thing was way to drawn out. If it's the dude you're suggesting then the whole thing lead up to it being some dude that was barely mentioned and is only relevant because of his role as the dude with the mask. Making a big deal about who is underneath the mask was stupid as fuck in that case. Same thing applies if it's any random barely mentioned dude in the series, and would be even worse if it's a dude that was never mentioned at all.

That's why I actually think it might be Obito. Yeah, he's irrelevant and shit too, and it being him would also be laughably stupid. But at least he was an actual character that played a significant role in a few chapters of the mango. Not some dude that was merely mentioned once or twice.

And it being Obito would just be funny as shit. Goddamn, kishi, don't fail me now by not failing.
I think the Naruto manga makes a lot of sense and has a very powerful message. The guy behind the mask is a big deal or people wouldn't be reading it still. I'm happy Kishi isn't rushing the identity of Tobi and to be honest, he knows exactly what he's doing. If Tobi is Obito, Kagami, Izuna or the homeless guy under the bridge, I'm very sure that Kishi will have a good reason for it. Besides it's a manga, you can only fit so much information on each page.

Anyways, to each their own.
Lord Blackheart is offline   Reply With Quote