Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 595 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 10:25 AM   #65
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Naruto is a manga about teenage gangsters that use magic by preforming gang signs. The Konoha gangsters go on missions to kill rival gangsters in a struggle for money, power, territory, & fame (the whole ninja village system).

The main protagonist has such a warped view on the world that he's willing to ignore mass murder in order to save someone who never really was their actual friend(Sasuke) to begin with.

Naruto manga also shows us that females are inferior to males while their job is better served in the kitchen & making babies(quoting Kurenai's father).

The manga also shows us that it's ok to be a racist since it caters to superior races such as the Uchiha, Uzumaki, & Senju. It teaches us that no matter how hard you work(Rock Lee) you'll still be inferior based on blood lineage. Then there's also the stereotyping of black males as being ether brutish ragaholics or aspiring rapers.
Quote:
The manga also shows us that it's ok to be a racist since it caters to superior races such as the Uchiha, Uzumaki, & Senju. It teaches us that no matter how hard you work(Rock Lee) you'll still be inferior based on blood lineage. Then there's also the stereotyping of black males as being ether brutish ragaholics or aspiring rapers.
Quote:
Then there's also the stereotyping of black males as being ether brutish ragaholics or aspiring rapers.
Quote:
aspiring rapers
Bit harsh on Bee, isn't it? I mean, he loves the women, but he's not aggressive about it...

Interesting - I always though Kishi was going for an Ayn Rand power and talent should be rewarded and given the chance to thrive at the expense of the working class for the betterment of mankind, despite their needs or ideals being at odds with the rest of the community.

Oh, also war is bad and destiny is cool.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-27-2012), Emissary of Justice (07-26-2012), Miburo (07-26-2012), Numinous (07-27-2012), T9F (07-26-2012), Vengeance (07-26-2012)