Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 595 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 01:54 PM   #71
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Blackheart View Post
I'm sorry, you didn't like my opinion? Just tell me, "It's a Naruto manga, it doesn't have to make sense"? Are you really a moderator that thinks "this is joke post." replies make you look cool? Maybe you are in the internet world, but I'm guessing you're one of those people that get teased or abused at home or at ar school...Next time be fair.
I was actually just giving you the benefit of the doubt by not assuming that you seriously believed something so embarrassingly stupid. For example, the belief that people reading the manga demonstrates that identity of a character is 'a big deal' is a non sequitur logical fallacy. What you said there was objectively stupid.

But yeah, too bad I'm such a cool dude in the internet world. I wish I could just go online and talk about the powerful messages I see in some manga targeted towards preteen boys, post stupid shit, and make baseless personal attacks on people because their opinion about my opinion upsets me. That way I could avoid being...abused at home and school. = (

Speaking of which, what a horrible thing to say. If I was some chick who was beaten or molested, you just threw that in my face because I made a post on the internet saying that I thought something you said might have been non-serious. Surely even you can see that saying such a thing doesn't give you the high ground here, to put it extremely nicely.

Edit: Oh, and that Bee dude is a character created by the japanese and has tentacles. He's definitely a rapist.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (07-26-2012), ask me anything (07-27-2012), k-lai (07-27-2012), kael03 (07-26-2012), Numinous (07-27-2012), Sensei-Q (07-26-2012), Spiegel (07-26-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (07-26-2012), Vengeance (07-26-2012)