Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 595 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 02:50 PM   #72
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Wow, a good show case of tobi's true strength IMO. Without even using the RG's power tobi is taking on kakashi with MS usage, gai in gates mode and naruto in RSM... I think this shows just how powerful tobi really is after so much speculation of his actual strength....

And check it out, something I have been wondering about with tobi, but he finally did it... he made his weapon (his fan) intangible to pass through the rocks to get to naruto... This iMO makes it clear tobi is using an earth style jutsu to change the composition of himself and the fan in order to become such a low amount of matter it passes through solid things and vica versa like a ghost. Or just recomposing himself and his weapon to be harder then steel to block... like his fan did against naruto's huge RSM rasengan...

I think this is the ability inherited from hashirama as the one that allowed hashirama to land an attack on madara through his sasanoo.... Madara was shown with a sword through him and the only way for hashirama to land such an attack is to use his intangible jutsu on himself and the sword so they can pass through sasanoo then become tangible again to stab madara while inside sasanoo...

I do not really know exactly why kakashi's kamui failed against the gedo mazo's neck... I believe it is just simply that kakashi did not use enough chakra underestimating the strength of GM which is why he said "don't tell me" after claiming he had gathered enough chakra to use kamui despite running very low on chakra for ten chapters now... the small suffixes around kakashi say "panting" describing exhaustion which validates even further the idea that kakashi was just too waek to use kamui effectively...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c595/13.html

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote