Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #1031
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

So a few days ago I teased about posting here some original fiction (a bit awkward, but since so many people are around this thread, why not?) and now I've decided to go through with it.

So, in the next days you'll see the first chapter of the revamp of Weaver, which is a project that I've been invested for three years (although one of them was pretty much an hiatus) and now is getting a makeover. It'll take a different approach from what it had before (which was the same as the fanfics here) and much more akin to Waters of Ocean Darkest, another fiction of mine that is available on Arsenal Gear (for those with access to it). The first arc is a group of senior high-schoolers who got the power of Lucifer and will be dragged to the Demon World for many, many shenanigans.

For those who read the original Weaver incarnation, prepare yourselves for major changes in names, locations and events. Even some characters will hop around and others will pretty much only share a link or two to their original counterparts. If you don't believe me, check the original map of Daiwa and the new map of Eretsaphir (yes, even the demon world changes its name, that's how big of an overhaul it is).

Daiwa:

Eretsaphir:

An e-cookie for those who can pronounce every name in both maps.

So that's what I got without spoiling it too much... oh, I almost forgot, I'll post links to music with the chapters as themes to enhance the reading experience. Alan Menken, Alicia Keys, Björk, Lupe Fiasco, Mozart, Queen, The Beatles, The Black Mages and Uematsu Nobuo will do the honors in the first chapter.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Map of Daiwa.jpg (81.6 KB, 86 views)
File Type: jpg Cópia de Map of Daiwa.jpg (62.8 KB, 83 views)

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-28-2012), Vishnu (07-27-2012)