Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 595 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 11:17 PM   #112
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

[QUOTE=ask me anything;2116053]
Quote:
LOL@KYF. Dude has finally lost it.

1) There is no such thing a MS+. In terms of genjutsu strength you can't really compare it with Tsukuyomi. They obviously effect the brain in different ways. Tsukuyomi controls the PERCEPTION of time (not actual time kyf) and completely breaks a persons will, something Kotoamatsukami doesn't do. The closest thing it could do implant the idea "You are now a crybaby emo bitch" which the recipient would respond "Oh so I'm sasuke now. Roger that."
MS+ is a term I use with shisui's MS because its not just a basic one, its much more obviously... thus the +...

Cannot compare in strength, right... Tsukuyomi is the most powerful genjutsu of the MS and itachi's was the best... however, it still does not compare to shisui's Kotoamatsukami that doesn't just control a persons perception... it controls the mind of whoever its used on... altering perception can create an illusion which can affect the enemy, but only in limited ways yet Koto by controlling what the enemy believes to be true and false literally controls the enemies perception of reality itself...

In a matter of strength tsukuyomi is the top genjutsu of the uchiha... but Kotoamatsumaki that is so powerful it controls the enemy without them knowing... is capable of controlling a jinchurriki who has control of his bijuu (yagura), can control an EMS user who not even naruto could convince (sasuke) and even defeat edo tensai which madara did, but needed to break his summoning contract with kabuto because even with a RG+EMS doujutsu he did not have a genjutsu capable of breaking it like Kotoamatsukami did when itachi used it...
No Kotoamatsukami is way beyond even a EMS or RG tsukuyomi otherwise madara would not of needed to break his contract with kabuto as opposed to breaking edo tensai's control over him like itachi did...

Quote:
2) Shisui has never had Hashirama charkra. GTFO with that shit.
Yea, because The fact he was able to awaken Kotoamatsukami which is a MS beyond the regular which can only be attained by use of hashirama's chakra as shown by edo madara and tobi... two others who both used his power to increase the power of thier SG's... Apparently the whole "SHisui's Kotoamatsukami needs a whole decade to recharge, discounting senju hashirama's chakra that is..." as explained by itachi and referring to shisui, shown by the pic of him when its being explained... or just consider the fact shisui has clearly used his own genjutsu more then twice in his lifetime so he clearly had to have hashirama chakra to do that... thats three references to shisui with hashirama chakra...

1. Ao mistakes hashirama's chakra in danzou's arm and shoulder as shisui's...
2. Its confirmed that hashirama's chakra is what it takes to use shisui's Kotoamatsukami more then one a decade, meaning shisui without hashirama's chakra could of never used his own genjutsu more then twice in his lifetime without that power... The fact its recognized that hashirama's chakra needs to be used should explain everything... including its need to awaken such a genjutsu in the first place...
3. With the power of hashirama's chakra increasing the power of the SG as shown with edo madara and tobi... shisui's awakening of kotoamatsukami which is a doujutsu beyond the basic MS tsukuyomi, just as tobi's T/S jutsu is beyond amaterasu and the RG is beyond the EMS... meaning the use of hashirama's chakra like with the other two uchiha must have been used to take shisui's MS to another level as it was done before with the other two...

Thats three references to shisui having hashirama chakra... yea, get used to it... I just cannot wait for the manga to reveal it so I can throw it in so many faces...

Quote:
3) Perhaps I'm wrong about the time length between using Kotoamatsukami. I still think Shisui should have been able to use it more often then that being his own jutsu, but whatever.
This is what I am trying to explain, its only logical that shisui had hashirama chakra due to the fact it was HIS GENJUTSU he awakened... meaning he should be able to use it as often as a original user should be able to considering he was strong enough to create the technique... Why would shisui have the POWER to awaken such a powerful genjutsu, but not actually use it... makes no sense... if hashirama's chakra is what it takes to use it then its only logical its what it would take to awaken it too, don't u think...

Look at tobi... he has the power awaken his T/S ninjutsu as well as use it whenever he wants too... Edo madara had the ower to awaken the RG and use it has he sees fit too... WHy shisui the only one who is recognized to awaken a genjutsu that needs hashirama's chakra to use regularly as an original user should, but shisui still somehow does not have hashirama's chakra... its not a logical conclusion which is why I do not understand the constant BS I get for my recognition of shisui with hashirama's chakra, which he would ahve to have in the first place to use his own genjutsu...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-27-2012 at 11:24 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote