Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 595 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 09:03 AM   #144
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Biodiversity in a simplistic term refers to the variety of life on the planet. What I was asking is that how can a stance be taken on this? Everyone from your common atheist, creationist, & fanatical religious zealot would have to acknowledge the differences between various organisms around the world no? I mean are there really people out there who deny this?
In those terms, nobody denies biodiversity, but why is there biodiversity is what has a (completely unnecessary) controversy around it and is what I'm referring to.

Well, in the scientific community, the only controversy going around is the evolutionary chain of turtles and even that is about one or two traits.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-31-2012)