Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 595 Discussion
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:44 AM   #147
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto 595 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Biodiversity in a simplistic term refers to the variety of life on the planet. What I was asking is that how can a stance be taken on this? Everyone from your common atheist, creationist, & fanatical religious zealot would have to acknowledge the differences between various organisms around the world no? I mean are there really people out there who deny this?
Well, I could hold the stance that we have too much biodiversity and humankind would be better off with fewer species competing with them for space. Or think that the current practice of terraforming is wrong as it decreases biodiversity which is important to a healthy planet.

So, yeah, you can have stances on biodiversity. Just not whether it is right or wrong. But then, people who put it in evolution terms or want to argue right and wrong there are equally off topic because evidence supports evolution pretty thoroughly, so saying it doesn't exist is dumb.

So... you're both right. Or both wrong.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (07-31-2012)