Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 03:26 PM   #14
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
KYF back with a vengeance! You went a slight DBZ route with the dimensional training but that's perfect man, love that. Now you introduced some elevated abilities from the 4th Hokage that combined with Kurma should make Naruto a pretty bad man. And I would assume his returning presense might incline Madra to leave the Kages and join the fray.
I'm glad you shift your attention to predictions/fanfics because this is where your skills lie.
Please. Continue this one sir, great stuff here.....
I used the Hyperbolic time chamber concept because there is no other way for naruto to have a training session to learn the FTG and w/e else there is to learn in that scroll.. I mean I could of just let naruto progressively learn the FTG during his current battle with tobi, but thats just too implausible... naruto is stupid... he needs things explained to him and the time to grasp the concepts that are involved in the mastering of his jutsu... A single battle is not 1/10 the amount of time naruto would need to learn, master then improve the Hiraishin No Jutsu/Flying Thunder god technique...

I was going to have tobi capture naruto and while trying to finish off KB, Gai and kakashi... naruto managed to lear and master the FTG, but improves it in battle... Still, it just was not a realistic amount of time for naruto to learn and master such a unique jutsu as the FTG. SO I went with kakashi's dimension, gave it a faster time flow to give naruto more then enough time to master and improve the FTG... Thus naruto has finally surpassed his father and capable of competing with Tobi and even Edo madara when he shows up next...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (08-02-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-02-2012)