Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 09:47 AM   #15068
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

^You're just too picky, comrade! Or I just have really low standards.

See, I'd be completely cool with a chick turning off the light because she thinks she's fat or whatever, and especially if she's scared of my dong. I'd be scared to have something that massive penetrating me too. Har har! Just lying there? Whatever, I'll put on a watch and pretend I'm time stop guy.

Me, I'm easy. Only things that will kill my raging hard-on are crazy shit like her being a hutt or wanting me to do degrading type shit like wear a gimp mask and crawl around on all fours while she rides me like a mount and shoves stuff in my ass. Or if she tried to take a dump on me or whatever. I have my pride. That shit is nonnegotiable.

Now if she wants to hit me with a bullwhip or whatever, then whatever. I'm tough as fuck, I don't care. Good way to train my already super-human pain tolerance. Want me to roleplay as something? Sure, so long as it's something manly, I'm not going to be a baby or a furry animal or anything. Want me to lick your toes or some shit, babe? Sure, get a pedicure, wash that shit well, and if everything looks and smells okay then I'll see what I can do. I aim to please.

But I'm also referring to a definite cool babe here. For me, other than the obvious shit, that means that she doesn't fuck around with any womanly mind games and is someone I can just communicate with and discuss shit. So I could talk all this shit out with her, and we could both work towards making each other happy in regards to banging and whatever else. Most that shit can be worked on so long as we're both willing to do it. And if I'm going to marry a chick then I'll make damn sure that we're both able and willing to work on that shit. That was kinda what I was going with there with my quoted post: Communication and willingness to improve. If we don't have that then I'm sure as hell not going to consider letting her marry me. Edit: If she's compatible with me regarding everything else, I'd already know if she's compatible with me in regards to banging. /fag
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-11-2012), Jaxon (08-11-2012), Mal (08-11-2012), Numinous (08-11-2012), Scientia (08-11-2012), T9F (08-11-2012), Tzu Men (08-12-2012), Vanity (08-12-2012)