Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #1089
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
As always, you asked the right questions. And as always, i cannot spoil anything. And, exactly, it's a prequel. But don't think that you won't see some of the old characters interfering. This story will show how Vishnu rose to power, his road towards the highest rank: The Seventh Seraphim. Also, it will present the POV of several other characters like Livontes, Lucifer or Yama. The story will be filled with dialogues between Sasuke and the Creator, and only the final chapter will reveal why is Sasuke there to kill him. Anyway, this fanfic won't be so big as the previous ones. I cannot aproximate right now,but it will be definately a bit shorter. Expect as always many twists. After this story, the real motives behind Lucifer's rebellion will be revealed, the process that Vishnu went through in order to became the leader of the Celest City, how the City was build, the name of the Beyonders, Cain's ( Faust ) betrayal and many others.
Well as you know I watch for the details to figure out what's worth asking. And I'm a fan to the fullest. You and J_H pretty much set the standard in this thread. But Vishnu, we gotta get you back to Naruto at some point again in the near future especially with the way the manga is trending.

As for this story, can't wait. Knowing you the lab is smoking with new ideas and twists. But the problem with multiple twists is that It's a prequel meaning the end is defined. So give us that killer writing on this and proceed to the next.

Youre gifts are extra special when we have no scope of where the story can go. But for readers of your stuff like me we know what happens mostly on this one.
Fresh with a new creative slant would be your way to go, my opinion only. Either way, I'm pretty much all in. Keep it coming...
Vishnu (08-17-2012)