Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #1112
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Naruto Fan Fiction Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
About backgrounds and abilities, I want the plot itself to elucidate them for you, so just wait for the chapters. About heroes/villains, I decided to not think of the characters like that. I want to present at least two sides that aren't black & white in terms of morality/personality, so things like "good guys vs bad guys" is what I really want to avoid. It's just two sides with opposing viewpoints.
Num - if you had just said FF anything I'd have immediately figured out the scope of the story. Only thing I'm leery of at first thought of that concept is the shear volume we would need as readers to get a complete picture. Because story wise in all FF epics we have a tremendous amount of visuals. Yours though will be in comic/graphic novel form though which creates a different dynamic. But regardless, a FF type of slant is one I'm down for.

J_H - the cartoons in the day hours when I'm off of work those days seems to be stuff you might just wanna record the night before maybe and watch during the day. If you need a suggestion to burn sometime though, I recall you having some pretty epic fanfic you could easily kill some time with.
Numinous (08-22-2012)