Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 678
Thread: One Piece 678
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 10:57 PM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One Piece 678

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I don't think anyone will be showing up here after Shinokuni covered the entire island. I do wonder how people will get to that DF on the sled though.
I don't anticipate it lasting 'forever', this happened before, prolly not on this scale according to Oro Jr., but thats what i gathered. Additionally, maybe the SH's have they're ship, but what about Law, Smoker Tashigi and Marines, Brownbeard, the Dragon, and all of the Big Headed Kids, they're not all fitting on that ship. Plus I have a feeling that not only is some others incoming, but I don't think all the Evil Dudes and the Broad have zero escape plan. Perhaps not to fight/battle, but at least to pick up rescue like Law did for Luffy at the end of Marineford.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote