Fandom Forums - View Single Post - IS the music industry really Satanic?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 01:25 PM   #13
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: IS the music industry really Satanic?

What is wrong with this retard? His reaction to everything is always "durr hurr why don't you ban it then?"

Damn, retard. Do you actually believe music is the devil or what-the-fuck-ever? Then post some actual evidence that supports your stance. If you're just going to go "Oh yeah, I believe music is the devil" and that's it then there isn't anything to actually discuss then. So we just call you a retard for posting like a retard.

But seriously, if you think we should just ban people like you posting stupid shit then say so. Because I will have no problem banning you if you actually support it. I won't ban the other retards because they're not going around saying we should.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-26-2012), kael03 (08-26-2012), Mal (08-26-2012), Numinous (08-26-2012), xxMESTxx (08-27-2012)