Fandom Forums - View Single Post - IS the music industry really Satanic?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:00 PM   #32
gringie
my ninja way!

gringie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: IS the music industry really Satanic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Again, suck a big one, pussy
and again with the fowl language, but i bet i look wrong if i curse at u? right mr. shitty moderator

Quote:
I'm not going to give you props for not randomly making fun of a permanent injury of mine that I received at no fault
i never did.. maybe before, like two years ago... but not now and never will... but i will make an exception in doing so

Quote:
Again, suck a big one, pussy
tell that to ur mother and if she's dead visit her grave for me and tell her, also tell ur father 2 suck one as well

Quote:
I couldn't care less about your stupid stories either.
then y even read it? which i know u did

Quote:
So I don't see the relevance in you pointing out some people have been injured worse than me
i thought u couldn't careless about the story

Quote:
So I don't see the relevance in you pointing out some people have been injured worse than me
because i told u, im sorry for what u went through... and not in a sarcastic way, then u reply with suck it pussy.. so i explain y i was sorry about ur situation

Quote:
tinyballs.
u should know, cause u walked in on me on top of ur moms while ur father was filming it

Quote:
I'm not going to give you props for not randomly making fun of a permanent injury of mine that I received at no fault
just like u calling people a retard without knowing they acting like one, it's a disability like ur cock eyed...

some people don't know how to speak or write proper English as you do, but don't go taunting them about it... that's sad.... sad like the accident that u didn't caused, i hope u pray to god at night because u should be lucky that ur ain't brain dead

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!

Last edited by gringie; 08-26-2012 at 07:08 PM.
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote