Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:46 PM   #1733
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Im jussaying THiS
Would have ended Madara if NOT for the Susan'oo.

The RG I have noticed has been strictly used for offense by him. The Susan'oo juSt like Sasuke is the only thing that keeps him from losing/dying.

I thought it was awesome how Gaara pulled him out of it!

My question is: WHAT DOES Naruto have to counter it when(NOW if) he digts Sasuke or even Edo-Madara? Cause it looks like it MAY be heading that way. Kages are already beaten, thy were spent when he pulled out Ultimate Susan'oo.
Naruto doesn't have squat to combat perfect sansaoo unfortunately... It surpasses the bijuu apparently so what good is naruto's kyuubi mode...

IMO, to equal Tobi, edo madara or even sasuke once he can use perfect sasanoo (which I assume he already can with the EMS, he just hasn't, but we will see...) Naruto needs to learn his father's jutsu and Uzumaki seals to create a more effective FTG/hiraishin jutsu... Perhaps even adding minato's time space barrier jutsu with the FTG to summon the bijuudama...

Its like what minato did with the kyuubi's attack in the village... The kyuubi fired a bijuudama...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-6...apter-502.html
Minato then created a time space barrier to draw in the kyuubi's blast here... and then use the FTG to release it on a different location where a jutsu shiki was already placed...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-55464-7...apter-502.html

I bet naruto could have the kyuubi create a bijuudama then naruto could create a time space barrier to draw it in there having it just disappear not alerting the enemy at all then summoning it to a mark on or near the enemy to attack instantly with a bijuudama....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (08-31-2012)