Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_599
Thread: Naruto_599
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #170
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_599

I'm positively GIDDY at all of the butthurt. I skimmed over the thread and noticed how some people are having a problem with Obito being Tobi because his identity was kept a secret, and others feel superior because they were always Obito = Tobi and now have a "reason" to shut down the naysayers. Kind of reminds me of people claiming that Minato was Naruto's father and people were like, "Nuh-uh!" Boy, that was sure fun when that particular shitstorm came to a close.

I'll admit that I was originally against the idea that Obito was Tobi. I mean, for fuck's sake, he got smashed by a giant boulder and then had his eye torn out. Logically, no one can survive that. But after seeing how many times this manga has defied logic (especially from a narrative perspective), I'm not surprised. It makes more sense than Shisui or Madara or Itachi or Sasuke or whoever the fuck else mentioned in the story has a Sharingan.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-29-2012), Loke (08-29-2012), Miburo (08-29-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-29-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012), xDD (08-29-2012)