View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:11 PM   #173
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
I'm positively GIDDY at all of the butthurt. I skimmed over the thread and noticed how some people are having a problem with Obito being Tobi because his identity was kept a secret, and others feel superior because they were always Obito = Tobi and now have a "reason" to shut down the naysayers. Kind of reminds me of people claiming that Minato was Naruto's father and people were like, "Nuh-uh!" Boy, that was sure fun when that particular shitstorm came to a close.

I'll admit that I was originally against the idea that Obito was Tobi. I mean, for fuck's sake, he got smashed by a giant boulder and then had his eye torn out. Logically, no one can survive that. But after seeing how many times this manga has defied logic (especially from a narrative perspective), I'm not surprised. It makes more sense than Shisui or Madara or Itachi or Sasuke or whoever the fuck else mentioned in the story has a Sharingan.
He was made more logical than every other Uchiha in this arc. If Kishi didn't do the whole Kamui thing then the Obito theory would have still been lame. Before the fight Kagami or Izuna would have been more logical.

Anyway, I doubt Kishi even knew who Tobi was going to be when he made him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote