Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_599
Thread: Naruto_599
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 07:37 PM   #204
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Drawing mistake. It's not the first time Kishi's goofed in the manga. In Part 1 of the anime....

Shit happens.

That never really made any sense. You're initially required to take the exam alongside your teammates unless there are special circumstances. For Kakashi to wind up teamed with Obito and Rin, they'd have to have graduated the academy together. Therefore, it was retconned away.
Pretty sure the kishi guy doesn't draw the animu. And I would think you'd see a difference between accidentally drawing a hand on a dude that shouldn't have a hand compared to accidentally drawing a massive rock face where there shouldn't be a massive rock face when the faces are the entire focal point of that panel. They were intentionally put there, and that panel exists, for a pretty obvious and specific reason.

In regards to the other thing, you're saying it was stupid before instead of stupid now? Doesn't change what I was saying then, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesaroni View Post
No he wasn't hokage yet and yes kakashi should have been a chuunin long before that
Thanks. Yeah, that's what I thought.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-29-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)