Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_599
Thread: Naruto_599
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #213
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
Could he not have just used transformation jutsu to trasnform into madara to fool everyone. If obito was goofy and simple ass ninja, he is the only one that would use a simple technique to fool people. But obviously with his high level doujutsu anyone would ignore that possibility.
There is no telling if a squashed fail shinobi could grow almost two feet, become kage level, gain infinite knowledge of the shinobi world and awaken the perhaps the most powerful MS jutsu yet... all in just under a year... Then anything is truly possible in this manga... even more then I believed before...

The whole problem with obito being the tobi in the mist and the uchiha massacre is the fact obito has no Kotoamatsukami level genjutsu which Ao confirmed was controlling yagura the 4th mizukage... In fact, the illusion contrlling yagura was so much like koto that AO is sure it is the jutsu that was used on the 4th mizukage which is why he said "I could see through danzou's illusion because I saw through the one placed on the 4th mizukage, And..."

And since obito clearly has no genjutsu at all, but basic SG genjutsu... Then obito could not of been the one who was controlling yagura the 4th mizukage... It had to been shisui...

:His genjutsu was recognized as the one controlling yagura..

:SHisui's chakra was seen and remembered by Ao in a fight that was connected to that whole thing... which is how he knew about the chakra in danzou's arm, shoulder and eye...

:SHisui and long haired tobi (the guy who shisui was supposed to be) both showed up in konaha then disappeared, never to be seen again on the same day, within hours of each other...

:And SHisui's double MS genjutsu (kotoamatsukami) eyes are just like obito double ninjutsu (kamui) eyes... They are the only two uchiha to ever have a single jutsu in both eyes, but that one jutsu surpasses the basic ninjutsu or genjutsu awakened by Uchiha (tsukuyomi and amaterasu)...

Basically, shisui being long haired tobi is pretty much what I suspect... However, where obito was during all that, I do not know... Perhaps the two are brothers... Maybe shisui did kill himself so obito could take over and revive him instead of madara... WHich could be whyobito wanted to know how to use Edo tensai and where shisui's body disappeared to... Obito took it to hide it, keep it in stasis... then revive shisui when he got the power to use the RG which obito still does not have...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote