Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #15192
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Goddamn, furries are disgusting.

I never mentioned Outer Heaven by name. I referred to hidden sections being more active. But when I said PM an admin about secret section access I assumed they'd know I meant AG because of the whole strict voting thing, and because I always do the PMing myself when we're adding new comrades. AG doesn't have any of that shit, the only thing I worry about there is if the authors don't want someone in there. And since you were into roleplaying or whatever I figured you'd be cool with reading AG tales. And more interest in AG tales might mean more updates, so everyone would have won.

But things turned out HORRIBLY instead because of my vagueness. And I am very sorry to all involved, though much more so to the non-furries of course. = (

Note this conversation was pre-furry. Why would you put a furry avatar on? Dear Odin, why?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-30-2012), Mal (09-03-2012), Numinous (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012), T9F (08-30-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012), Vanity (08-30-2012)