Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 05:42 AM   #15208
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

The idea that any glorious OH comrades fear the responses from you, cat, is silly. Stop saying that.

People talking shit behind my back wouldn't upset me. Especially if that's all they're doing. If they were talking shit behind my back but being all nice to me to my face I'd think they're either huge pussies who are scared of me, and understandably so, or they have to work with me regularly or whatever.

Like, if they work with me or something then I'd understand them being nice to me while I'm around even though they don't actually like me. It's a lot harder to work with a dude after you call him a fucking retard or whatever. I do that with people I work with too, and I'm definitely not scared of them. I could kill them with my bare hands, very easily, after all. Because they're pussies and I'm awesome, har har.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (08-30-2012), Mal (09-03-2012), Numinous (08-30-2012), Shrike (08-30-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012), Vanity (08-30-2012)