Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 08:34 PM   #15229
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,596 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
@ACt You have it backwards. I called people douchebags when I came back BECAUSE everyone harassed me way back when. I only really started to accept WHY I was harassed just before the ban. I don't WANT to be a jerk to you guys. I don't WANT to be the whiny little brat who's perfect in every way. All I want is to start over now that I see the kind of person I was when I first joined is NOT who I want to be, and not who I think I am anymore. Though it does leak out, which I am going to work on.
Uh. Okay. I'll pretend to understand that, good?

Quote:
And I never called Mibs a bully or a meanie or anything. Actually, I have a greater respect for him because he did make an effort to try and talk to me in a calm manner, and I`m trying to improve myself as a person because he gave a damn enough to try and be nice to me, and I want to honor that by trying to make up for my shitty behavior with everyone else.
That statement had nothing to do with you.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-03-2012), Miburo (08-30-2012), Tabris (09-06-2012)