Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_599
Thread: Naruto_599
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 05:33 PM   #320
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
http://www.theopticalillusions.com/d...illusions.html

Slight inclines make a helluva difference.
LMAO, are you suggesting that kishi made the area behind itachi or the area in front of shisui to make itachi look smaller of shisui look larger??? Its a manga and they are drawn as they are at that view...

The fact of the matter is that if itachi was really that close in height to shisui then you should not of even been able to tell the difference between the two at the far view I use... However, shisui is obvious way taller then itachi... itachi comes up to shisui's neck...
So explain to me the optical illusion of a far away view that isn't that much further then tobi's view in his panel... Yet he is just that tall, but shisui is an optical illusion lol...

ANYWAYS, i HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BS i FORGOT THERE WAS ANOTHER PANEL TO USE AGAINST TOBI'S PANEL... And guess what I found... yep, it depicts tobi from another view yet much shorter then his other panel having itachi only come up to his nose meaning tobi is not as tall as he looks obviously...
[IMG][/IMG]

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote