Originally Posted by Numinous
I can't believe only now I thought of this.
EVERYBODY (that likes perspectives and angles and whatnot)!
- Download Google Sketch
- Make a 5 per 5 meters square
- Use the Pull/Push button to pull it down several meters
- Upon it, create 2 50 per 50 centimeters squares, with a distance of 2 meters from each other. One must somewhat close to the edge (in front) while the other somewhat in the middle (in the back)
- Using the Pull/Push button, pull the one in the back 1.6 meters above the first square and the one in front 1.65 meters.
- 50 meters from 2 of the sides of the first square, create a L-shaped figure 2.5 meters tall and hundreds of meters long on each end of the L.
- Place your perspective akin to the oh-so controversial panels of Shisui.
How long til he uses this to "prove" its shisui