Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_599
Thread: Naruto_599
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 03:08 PM   #353
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, your an idiot... Of course the first panel is flawed... it depicts the two mere inches apart when they are actually feet apart...
Not really. It shows an angle that depicts both subject matter from a close distance, thus eliminating the distortion one observes from a distance. The distance between the subjects becomes irrelevant when you close the distance of the viewer.

Quote:
and it shows itachi and shisui about the same size too...
Which is the point.

Quote:
However, I found a way to measure the difference even in that panel because itachi's shoulder only comes up to shisui's middle back where it is supposed to...
Actually, what you found was a way to create information that isn't available (the "two feet" measurement is an ass-pull number that has no relevance since the distance is too small to have an impact) simply to enforce your, now proven to be false, conclusion that Tobi is Shisui.

Quote:
and since I seriously doubt itachi has the biggest head ever and shisui the smallest...
lolwut? Try looking at the image again, without your piss poor attempt at doctoring it. There is no evidence of this sentence, at all.

Quote:
I could just use the distance apart there to measure how much larger shisui is and I did... And that is that...
Again, you ignored evidence that screams to the contrary (like an entire chapter that declares "TOBI IS OBITO") in favor of evidence you doctor/misinterpret in order for your own (false) idea to be seen as truth.

[quote[And why do you ignore the fact that its shisui's Kotoamatsukami that is recognized as the genjutsu the 4th mizukage was placed under...[/quote]

Because it wasn't recognized as the genjutsu that the 4th was placed under. It was compared to that genjutsu, as noted by Mei saying that Yagura was believed to have been placed under a SIMILAR genjutsu.

Quote:
all while AO is the one who broke the 4th mizukage out
Ao said he saw through it, not that he broke it. Major difference.

Quote:
saw with his BG shisui's special chakra...
For the last fucking time, SHISUI DIDN'T HAVE SPECIAL CHAKRA. Chakra has a color unique to each person. Ao recognized the chakra coming from Danzo's eye and arm as Shisui's because of the color, not because of a "special" property.

Quote:
All of that in one suggest that Ao was fighting shisui uchiha...
Moot point since Ao said he fought Shisui before.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-02-2012), Reesaroni (09-03-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-02-2012), xxMESTxx (09-03-2012)