Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_599
Thread: Naruto_599
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 09:48 PM   #361
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Not really. It shows an angle that depicts both subject matter from a close distance, thus eliminating the distortion one observes from a distance. The distance between the subjects becomes irrelevant when you close the distance of the viewer.
Distortion lol... You act like you are looking at an actual picture lol... You are looking at something the author drew personally meaning they are as tall as he chooses to draw them... Your argument is ridiculous...

Distance doesn't make much of a difference when it comes to a drawing because they are as they are drawn... nothing more... However, when the characters can look the same size at the heads, but one is much bigger at the shoulders and down... clearly there is a problem with the way the panel has been done...

Quote:
Which is the point.
It is the point, but not the one you choose to use... The point is that both itachi and shisui are the exact same size in only that one panel... the same panel which also depicts them as only a couple inches apart when everyother panel depicts them feet apart...
The panel is all screwe up and completely unreliable for accuracy for hiehgt or even distacne of the characters, but you choose to use it because it is the only one that helps your argument... It's lack of credibility if irrelevant to you...

Quote:
Actually, what you found was a way to create information that isn't available (the "two feet" measurement is an ass-pull number that has no relevance since the distance is too small to have an impact) simply to enforce your, now proven to be false, conclusion that Tobi is Shisui.
BS, anyone who is not brain dead can tell the two are only a couple feet from each other, it is not rocket science...
[IMG][/IMG]

Explain to me why you think a couple feet between them is not there...?? You can see they are large enough to measure such a measurement, but it hurts your argument so it is not possible I guess lol...

Quote:
lolwut? Try looking at the image again, without your piss poor attempt at doctoring it. There is no evidence of this sentence, at all.
Then how do you explain the fact that itachi and shisui are the same height at the heads, but the rest of itachi is just as much shorter then shisui as the cliff panel depicts...

There is no doctoring, just drawing lines to show exactly what I am saying...
Doctoring, LMAO!!

all I did was draw a line from itachi's head in a straight line which lined up with shisui's depicting the two the same size... However, Then I drew a straight line from itachi's shoulder to shisui, but it lined up with shisui's middle back area, not shoulder... Then I drew a line from itachi's shoulder to shisui's to determine how much taller shisui is...
Then I drew the exact same line from itachi's head to above shisui's to show exactly where shisui's head should of been compared to where the rest of his body compares to itachi's... it is not rocket science...
[IMG][/IMG]

Quote:
Again, you ignored evidence that screams to the contrary (like an entire chapter that declares "TOBI IS OBITO") in favor of evidence you doctor/misinterpret in order for your own (false) idea to be seen as truth.
1). The evidence you keep complaining about does not exist which is why you have yet to provide it... If you are not willing to support yur argument with some evidence then clearly you have no argument...

2). You have no proof that obito was controlling yagura in the mist while I have allot to show it could of been shisui... SO you are the one who is ignoring evidence...

[
Quote:
quote[And why do you ignore the fact that its shisui's Kotoamatsukami that is recognized as the genjutsu the 4th mizukage was placed under...
Because it wasn't recognized as the genjutsu that the 4th was placed under. It was compared to that genjutsu, as noted by Mei saying that Yagura was believed to have been placed under a SIMILAR genjutsu.[/QUOTE]

No, AO said himself that he saw through the illusion placed on the 4th mizukage which is why he saw through danzou's... Adduhh, what else could AO of been talking about???
AO basically said that if one koto does not work then another will not either... Why else would he reference and compare the genjutsu the 4th was under to the one danzou used...

mei said that there has to be a connection between the two doujutsu's... WHich could only be shisui, the creator and user of the genjutsu...

Quote:
Ao said he saw through it, not that he broke it. Major difference.
Breaking someone out of a genjuts is as easy as injecting ones chakra into them... However, seeing through a genjutsu that can controls someones mind which they themselves are not aware of in the least is the feat kal...

Quote:
For the last fucking time, SHISUI DIDN'T HAVE SPECIAL CHAKRA. Chakra has a color unique to each person. Ao recognized the chakra coming from Danzo's eye and arm as Shisui's because of the color, not because of a "special" property.
I know it is the color... its the fact that AO speaks of the color of the chakra as if it is something special... Not to mention the fact AO is the one who saw shisui's chakra in an arm producing hashirama's chakra also says allot... when it comes to speaking of special chakra...

Quote:
Moot point since Ao said he fought Shisui before.
Think about it...

:AO Knows about shisui's genjutsu and how it works...

:AO knows about shisui's chakra color, ect...

:AO saw through the illusion placed on the 4th mizukage....

:AO fought shisui once...

Now what does that say to you??? Because it says that AO fought shisui when all that went down with the 4th mizukage to me... AO just did not want to accuse konaha IMO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
@kyf ... just one question... y do u say the first panel is wrong? y not the second one... how wud u know which panel is wrong considering one of em is wrong????
Because the cliff panel is consistent with the other panels of itachi and shisui... in size and distance between them... While the first panel with sasuke is not at all...
It depicts both the same size and only inches apart, which is inconsistent with the other panels...

Everyone thinks the cliff panel is some optical illusion because it shows itachi so much smaller then shisui, but the panel that shows that exact same panel, but form above shows that shisui and itachi are actually only a couple fet apart so that is not the case... Itachi is just really that small compared to shisui give or take a couple inches...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote