Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 679
Thread: One Piece 679
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 11:39 AM   #21
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 679

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
I dont know man I still think her mother could be Big Mam, I mean it could be one of those things were the daughter see a completely different side to her. And its not like she isnt respected, people know not to cross her and she did step up to claim Fisherman Island.

Anyways I still believe Big Mam to be her mother but its one of those wait and see things, like Vegapunk ! I dont know why but lately I can see him having a stupid goofy mad scientist face because its always hidden.
Big Mam could still be Lola's mom, it's not entirely impossible. It's just like you said, maybe Lola see's her differently which is why I'm having doubts now after seeing how she really is. Who knows. I like Oda's twists in stories so I'm sure we won't be disappointed with whatever he reveals as fact.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote