Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_599
Thread: Naruto_599
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:56 AM   #389
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
In the time Sasuke thrusted his arm to use chidori and hit Danzo, Danzo mangaged to get all the way to Karin only after having Shisuis eye working again and a close up on his eye right before he was able to do this.
I explained how that entire part happened. The sharingan reads and predicts movements (see Sasuke vs. Naruto @ VotE), it also takes in details automatically that the user wouldn't with normal eyes (see Kakashi's perfection of the Chidori). Danzo, with the sharingan, was able to take in details he wouldn't normally have seen at that pace (Sasuke's right eye blanked out) and predicted Sasuke's movements, so he saw Sasuke move for the Chidori before Sasuke started moving and dodged around it.

Quote:
Yea probably was just him reading the movements, dodging and getting all the way to Karin before Sasuke could thrust his arm.
There's no probably about it. That's exactly what happened. Shisui only had Kotoamatsukami (both of his eyes could use it), he didn't show any other noteworthy ability with his eyes. When Tobi mentioned "doryuku" he was talking about Kotoamatsukami, because that was Shisui's "eye power".

Quote:
Either way it really doesnt take away from the actual thesis of my post which you ignored.
Pardon me, I'll get to that now. Your thesis is that Shisui is somehow related to Tobi, yet you have no solid evidence, only circumstantial (at best) evidence. Your thesis claims that brothers have similar eye powers, that's already been proven false if you want to claim Shisui and Obito are brothers. Obito has the ability to warp anything into another dimension with Kamui. Kotoamatsukami doesn't affect the space/time continuum, only the mind(s) of the target(s). Nothing about those eye powers are related.

If you want to argue about Tobi controlling Yagura, Itachi was controlling a hooker with just his base Sharingan.

Also, you are arguing that Madara and Izuna had related eye powers, since they were siblings. Izuna's Mangekyo abilities are unknown so you are arguing from ignorance on that.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-05-2012)