I guess it's just me but I feel like Kishi will end this Arc and take a long break from Naruto and pick it back up again at some point.
At the end of the chapter, it states that the end of the story is coming, with Madara and Tobi on the same battlefield as the Juubi, and I am assuming the Kage are coming to back up the others, it will be one huge battle. Obviously somehow Naruto is victorious.
Sasuke has left the scene to me, he and Oro left to go speak to "someone" who is going to give them the full story. If my hunch is correct this is the way Kishi would want to end the Naruto Shippudden Arc.
Naruto and the rest of the ninja finish off Madara and Tobi, somehow. They all return to their homes and Naruto is finally named Hokage a few years later. Sasuke learns the truth about the history of the Uchiha and begins to plan his own revenge.
Kishi ends Shippudden there and picks it up again in like 5 years.
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good
2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.
3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.
4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.
5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.
Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,
Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.