Thread: One piece 680
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #10
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 680

Awesome chapter indeed.

I hope that Sanji goes all out in this chapter as I feel him and Zoro really lacked at showing the results of there training in the Fishman Arc. So I wouldnt mind him going all out here, and lets not forget its been confrimed Sanji has Haki so if Vergo does have a DF or not he should be able to give him some hard hits. But I would like to also say I hope Vergo will eventually give Sanji a beating after he is exhausted or something. Then have Law or someone come in to help, its too early for Sanji to be taking out a Vice Admiral just now.

Would I be the only one who wants the samurai to come and help Sanji ? To show off a little more of his skills before they take him back to Wano Country.

Im curious as to who Zoro going to be matched up with now ? The Dragon perhaps ? As the tradition goes Luffy Vs Strongest, Zoro Vs Second Strongest and then Sanji Vs Third.

Luffy and Smoker ringing the door bell was just awesome.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote