Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_600
Thread: Naruto_600
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #76
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Its like this, Kishi is one of the greatest manga writers in history and Naruto is the best manga ever, imo.
No.

Quote:
Would he really fuck up his own story by making such blatant and elemental mistakes such as Obito motives and Tobi being Obito?
Yes.

Quote:
I personally think there's much MORE to it than what we currently know. The way Obito even said 'whether or not I survived is not important' intrigues me. Its almost like there's a double meaning behind it.
Madara took him out and used Zetsu goo. Simple explanation.
Quote:
So ppl need to calm down with all this 'Kishi is shit rhertic'.
Why? His writing is shitty lately.

Quote:
Last I checked, aint none of us authors of a global and popular manga and Naruto is the benchmark for the new and upcoming manga writers.
Don't you say? It's not like a myriad of other idiots didn't try to pull the same inane statement before!

Seriously, you don't need to be a first-class writer to know when the writing is shitty when the stench is infiltrating your nose.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-05-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012), kael03 (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Reesaroni (09-05-2012), Vengeance (09-05-2012)