Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:42 PM   #16506
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

If someone keyed my car (assuming I owned a car worth keying), I'd just think someone doesn't like me, but I'm so much more manly than him that stalking around in the shadows like some wuss and rat clawing my car is the only thing he can do about it. That makes me awesome, which doesn't make me feel bad. I'm superior. I win.

If someone completely asserted his dominance over me by destroying me in manly battle, on the other hand, I'd definitely know that the other dude is way manlier than I am. He's superior. He wins.

There are exceptions where underhanded tactics are acceptable, like if you go to battle a dude and he says something unmanly like "Go ahead and beat me up, I'll call the police and sue you and shit lolol." In a situation like he has already abandoned his manly honor and he's basically admitting that you're the superior man. Because you don't say shit like that if you're a manly badass, you say that shit when you're a cowardly weakling who knows he'd get crushed in manly combat. So go ahead and break his stuff then if you want. Your superiority is clearly established, and his stuff is broken. You win.

Manliness, down to a science. Fuck yeah!
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-05-2012), kluang (09-05-2012), Mal (09-05-2012), manta (09-05-2012), Numinous (09-05-2012), Shrike (09-05-2012), Tzu Men (09-05-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-05-2012), Vanity (09-05-2012), Vishnu (09-06-2012)