Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_600
Thread: Naruto_600
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 05:35 PM   #107
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
After read mangastreams version which is always accurate and makes sense
Mangastream isn't always accurate. They've made mistakes in the past because they sometimes rush the translations in an attempt to get the manga posted first. In fact, the only difference I found between Mangastream and Mangapanda is Mangastream translated the "Bakufuu Ranma" while Mangapanda didn't.

As for the rest of your post, it made absolutely no sense. Your thoughts were all over the place and with no proper structuring I couldn't read where you were going.

Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
After the speech, we got dots from Madara. I take that as "For real, bro? I don't want to bring the perfect Susanoo out again, but that doesn't mean it's off the table, you dig?" forcing them to back off and let him pass.
Funny, because Tsuchikage was still willing to go at Madara even after perfect Susano'o kicked the shit out of them. A simple look wouldn't make him stand down.

Quote:
They probably got off-paneled since Madara went from standing on rock to wood, but I'm hoping for the best.
Actually, Madara never moved. He was standing on wood before Tsuchikage confronted him, when Tsuchikage spoke, and when he said "unsightly" (which means "Your display in the face of complete defeat, knowing you won't make a difference, is stupid").

Last edited by kael03; 09-05-2012 at 05:43 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-06-2012)