Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_600
Thread: Naruto_600
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #109
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Mangastream isn't always accurate. They've made mistakes in the past because they sometimes rush the translations in an attempt to get the manga posted first. In fact, the only difference I found between Mangastream and Mangapanda is Mangastream translated the "Bakufuu Ranma" while Mangapanda didn't.

As for the rest of your post, it made absolutely no sense. Your thoughts were all over the place and with no proper structuring I couldn't read where you were going.

Edit:

Funny, because Tsuchikage was still willing to go at Madara even after perfect Susano'o kicked the shit out of them. A simple look wouldn't make him stand down.

Actually, Madara never moved. He was standing on wood before Tsuchikage confronted him, when Tsuchikage spoke, and when he said "unsightly" (which means "Your display in the face of complete defeat, knowing you won't make a difference, is stupid").
Im posting from my iphone...

Actually there's many differences in both trabslations and no they actually always have it out last mangahere and panda have it first thet also do a far superior job giving us cleaner looking panels...
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote