Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_599
Thread: Naruto_599
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #401
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_599

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
I've proven you wrong with those panels and others. But, if you really want proof, SHISUI'S BODY WAS FOUND IN THE RIVER. Fuck, I don't know why you retards ignore that page. KYF blatantly ignores it, calling the guys that reported the death as mere fodder, so their lines don't matter. Itachi has also stated that Shisui died in his flashbacks during the fight with Nagato. Also, both of Shisui's eyes were destroyed. Danzo crushed his right before he died and Itachi burned the other with Amaterasu

Fuck, I do not know why you retards think a fodder no known skill shinobi is a more credible source of info then kabuto who is known for finding and edoing dead bodies of the greatest shinobi's who have ever lived...
Yet somehow if a fodder shinobi says shisui's body was found, then kabuto goes on to say many, many chapters later "I cannot find shisui's body anywhere"... (The guy who found madara uchiha which made obito crap himself because it must have been hid...)
Then fuck kabuto's credibility... the random shinobi with none along with no pic of shisui's dead body wins out because it helps your argument...
Yea, great argument there buddy...

And itachi said he assisted shisui in making it look as though his eyes were destroyed along with his existence by hiding one of shisui's eyes... Why didn't the manga show itachi helping shisui die if he helped him commit suicide???

You want to know what bothers me about this whole thing...

Allot of What itachi told sasuke about madara is exactly what shisui actually was...

Itachi, "if you awaken the MS then there will be three people who can use it"... Since tobi never showed itachi a MS in a single panel of the manga, then shisui, the only other MS user has to be the guy...
Itachi: "madara is my accomplice, my teacher"... But, madara did not teach itachi anything from what I can gather...
It was in fact shisui who was his accomplice knowing his true nature and purpose... and it was shisui who taught itachi that "A true shinobi protects peace from the shadows, nameless"... which itachi did too...

So WTF is going on with that??? SHisui must be involved in all this tobi BS somehow... it is just a matter of having the damn thing revealed after so long...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote