Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_600
Thread: Naruto_600
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:45 AM   #129
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

@ ckraizitee: People are not comparing Obito to Nagato in the details, they're making the comparison based on what both Nagato and Obito represent in the narrative. Both are simply the outcome of Naruto's ideals going the wrong way and it was done much better with Nagato, since it was about war and took many years vs taking less than an year to go bananas for not having pussy. Obito's narrative is just that dumb.
Quote:
1) you guys insult and mock him like bullies at the playground for daring to post his opinion, and Kyf to his credit, takes it like a man. Me, try that shit with me and its gonna be a flaming bonazza. Everytime I'm on here, the 'usual suspects' are attacking this guy and he just keeps it dignified.
What? KYF acts like a toddler when he's criticized, to the point of only lacking the rolling on the floor crying and shouting "I don't wanna!" to complete the picture. Have you been reading what he's actually writing or you're staring at the wall the whole time?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-06-2012 at 04:47 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012), emachina (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), Vishnu (09-06-2012), xxMESTxx (09-06-2012)