Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_600
Thread: Naruto_600
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #146
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Why does this surprise you? It was previously confirmed he survived the VotE battle and lived long enough to meet Nagato and the mysterious "him". I know some people wanted to explain that Madara would've died around then and the him would be Zetsu who trained Obito, but who really thought that'd happen? Of course Madara was going to have met Tobi. It wasn't like Madara went around advertising his survival so why would he know the Kages?
You're just willing to accept anything, aren't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
Don't bother defending kyf on this site. No matter what you say you can't get these people to realize that THEY'RE the ones who start arguments with kyf. That's what happens when you have too many elitists on this site. I tried stopping this retardedness on another thread but I ended up being against 10 people + a mod.

And yes, more proof that they engage the flame wars with kyf is the reply he wrote to you. Kyf is like that person that anyone who seems idiotic (in the elitists opinion) is compared to.

In the end, thisis a fucking Naruto forum and calling people retards, fuckers, or idiots just shows how you are in life.
Quote:
Please, make me laugh more.

This is another example of people trying to look superior to others ON THE INTERNET.
Quote:
They don't need to prove it when they have a mod and like 10 users following them. That's what being an elitist is.
Who has a keyboard and a massive case of "Call people out on being pathetic for trying to be superior" superiority complex? This guy, everyone. This. Guy.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012), Reesaroni (09-06-2012)