This is no offense to KYF, this is more directed on the people talking about the forum as a whole.
- There is a reason why KYF posts on this forum and not on a different forum, I am assuming he doesn't have multiple accounts, its because most forums are pretty restricted and KYF would not be welcome to post the way he does.
- If you really don't think KYF isn't fucking with people half the time you are naive, the guy isn't stupid, he likes messing with people and shit. He isn't a two year old and can take care of himself, he understands no one agrees with him and likes to argue.
- If you are going to side with KYF why would you not get the same treatment he does? Does he bitch about? No. If you are going to complain, then why post something in the first place. Think before you speak.
- While KYF can piss people off and be pretty arrogant, I personally respect him for having the balls to say something and not bitch when people attack his idea. One of the best things about this forum is the mods not bugging out over everything, if you are seriously going to act like a child and whine when someone makes fun of your idea or tries to disprove then I will ask again, why would you even post something in the first place?
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good
2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.
3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.
4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.
5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.
Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,
Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
Last edited by krurk; 09-06-2012 at 11:07 AM.