Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Naruto_600
Thread: Naruto_600
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 10:36 AM   #157
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Num, I'm not saying you called him the aggressor but generally, you and the others make out like its kyf who starts all this flaming shit when in actuality, he just post's his opinion, and is slaughtered for it.

Don't get me wrong, I've found some of his ideas outlandish to say the least and even ridiculous, but give the guy a break man. When I first joined this site, I actually enjoyed the banter betwen you and kyf. But when you got 10 people insulting the same guy, Vishu beginning his last 2 thread post with 'fuck you kyf' etc, you begin to wonder and feel sorry for the guy.
As of late I do kind of agree some people jump the gun when it comes to KYF. However, I'd rather blame frustration rather than viciousness. KYF has been recycling his Tobi=Shisui shit for months (not to talk other wacky theories) and people already debunked repeatedly every argument there is but he just keeps going and going and going. Some people just got fed up and wanted KYF to land head-first into the mud at the first sign his theories crashed and burned.

It wasn't the most correct way to release frustration, but I do not censor them in the least, because I know KYF can be maddening sometimes with his stupidity.

Quote:
I've read Kyf insults and we are ALL guilty of being rude etc, but can you honestly say he is the chief culprit?
Yes. And you're right to say nobody here's a saint, but it all comes to attitude. Do you think I don't understand how it is to be the only one on my side? I'm an atheist on a 95% Catholic country, I had to provide counter-arguments to people saying that I was an immoral psychopath, that I worshiped Satan, that my life will always be miserable and I was doomed to spend eternity on eternal torture and hellfire. And guess what, I had to learn to defend myself using logic and by keeping up the level of the discussion. You might say "calling people idiots isn't keeping up the level", but sometimes people just say the most idiotic things and I just can't help myself but to call upon their idiocy.

If I was able to do this since I was 7, any grown ass person can. It's not hard to keep your head cool even when many people disagree with you, it's all about self-restraint and not falling for the temptation of lashing on everybody just because you're insecure. Furthermore, if you think your point isn't going across, drop it. Repeating yourself over and over again like KYF does only accentuates lack of presence of mind.

Quote:
Maybe I need to read the archives files or something, lol but the point I'm trying to say is that its obvious the guy is heavily outnumbered on this site, so to a neutral, he is the victim.
No, he's not a victim just because he's outnumbered. Dictators are also outnumbered by their dissidents and that doesn't make their politics the less atrocious. You have to analyze if the counter-arguments he's getting are or not warranted by his behavior. They are.

Quote:
You're completely ignoring how you and other users spew venom at him. He has the right to flame if all of you are flaming.
I've been called of a weakling, basement-dweller that was bullied in school that is now lashing out by projection. I've been called of suicidal that craves attention to avoid killing myself. I've been called of pedophile that murders his molested victims for pleasure (the first two by KYF, the other by AW). Did you ever see me (or anyone for that matter) calling that putrid venom on anyone? Spewing venom isn't "oh you're an idiot" or "fuck you, KYF". That's insulting. Spewing venom is what KYF does. Learn about who you're talking about before wanting to defend his back.

Quote:
My signature pretty much shows it. AOT says that it's kyf who starts all the wars and then all of a sudden in the next thread Vishnu engages a flame war by swearing at kyf.
Boo-hoo, cry me a river. Maybe if you thought for a milisecond more you'd realize that AOTK wasn't talking in absolutes. Normally it is KYF who starts to fling shit when people criticize him.

Quote:
How am I showing that I'm morally superior to others? If I were jumping on the kyf hate train then that would be pretending to be morally superior to others.
Not sure if serious or just didn't get it. You're looking down on those hating KYF, thus you're pretending to be morally superior to us. Is that hard to conceive?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Amuro (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012)