Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thought THREAD
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #1762
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Just a Thought THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I presume it could just be that Madara's body was strong and capable enough to handle Hashirama's cells due to his Uchiha DNA stemming from his lineage to the Rikudou Sennin.
Could be... All U know is that there is a secret to an uchiha's body that is written on the tablet at naka shrine.... it is likely the reason Oro and kabuto wanted sasuke so much and not just his eye's alone...

[
Quote:
indent]Yeah, I figure that might be the case. However, if the Rikoudou Sennin passed on his Eye powers to his Elder son, then he should be able to independently activate the Rinnegan without the influence of the Younger son's DNA, since the Younger son most probably has the full power of the Rikudou Sennin's body. (Not so sure the correlation of energies between the two sons and their correspondence so I'm not gonna go there).[/indent]
[/QUOTE]

It is like this... from what I can understand...

The sage spit his powers into halves, each going to one of his two sons...

Elder son receiving the power of doujutsu, with high spiritual and mental energy which is the basis for the YIN element (from the juubi which it came)
The younger son receiving the power of body, with high physical and life energy that is the basis for Yang element (also came from the juubi)

However, because the RG is the full power SG plus the full power of body... The Yin(SG) and Yang(body) have to be reunited... thus the RG is reborn as well as the sage because the two halves become one once again... and by the union can one achieve the RG...

WHich means the only way nagato got the RG was not because he was born uchiha and senju... No, Nagato was born an uzumaki with the rare power we have only seen in Mito and kushina too... And by madara giving his eye's and implanting them into nagato, then some event that causes emotional stress which powers up the MS eyes to the RG...

ANd I know madara said he awakened the RG right before his death, however, there is only one pair of RG eyes around and they have been in nagato for over 30 years while madara lived long enough to meet itachi in konaha 10 years ago... so he was lying about when he died... and without a full hashirama body like he has now... He himself could not of possibly awakened the RG from his EMS, thus it was nagato who awakened the RG using madara's eyes and his rare uzumaki chakra that is basically the same as hashirama's IMO (super physical energy and super life energy)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Shouldn't that automatically validate the converse? I mean, if it works for Madara, then it should work for Hashirama too, right?

The thought alone makes me shudder. Hashirama was a monster, period. Even Madara didn't come close. The guy had the Kyubi at his side and still lost. Does this mean that Hashirama could go a level above his existing capabilities if he got Madara's DNA?[/indent]
[/QUOTE]

Actually, yes!!! However, hashirama would not need madara's DNA just his eyes implanted just as they were in nagato and poof, the sage is reborn through hashirama...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-09-2012), Wolverine (09-07-2012)