Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One piece 680
Thread: One piece 680
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #36
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One piece 680

The difference between Arlong and Hody is that Arlong was part of the Sun Pirates and his own Arlong Pirates. He's seen more battles than most of the fishmen back home, thus always getting stronger with each battle. Hody, as far as I'm concerned, hasn't gone up to the surface and the humans he has fought that have gone down to Fishman Island can be considered fodder level and easily defeated which is why he turned them into slaves. So he hasn't had the true experience of battle with the Marines on the surface. You'll notice that most of the elite fishmen have been the ones captured by the Tenryuubito like Jinbei, Tiger, Arlong, and so forth. They had to go through hell to get out and fight a shit load of Marines. But I think if Hody had also been a part of that I believe he could have been stronger than Arlong. He's a great white shark first of all so add that with battle experience and I think he'd be up there with Jinbei or at least have half of his strength.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote