Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 08:44 AM   #15344
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
Oh, be quiet. He was and probably still is a furry faggot.
I also thought that being nice wasn't all that necessary here in the spam zone. I do believe that I called him a faggot in a casual way and it shouldn't be taking as flaming at all. In fact, if he does take offense on that, my point would probably be proven.
In another note I would really like to know how's shit going over thar in Egypt, from a citizen view. Also, if he's actually an Islam practitioner or if he takes comfort in a different fairytale belief? Because I doubt he's an atheist since Muslims who abandoned their beliefs are supposed to be put to death according to the Qur'an. So yeah.
You're right, you don't have to be nice. Demi was just suggesting that you stop being such a douchebag. Unless, of course, you like acting like a douchebag completely unprovoked. Because that's not retarded or anything.

Especially if you really are interested in asking him questions and want to have an actual discussion.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-10-2012), Tabris (09-11-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-11-2012), Vanity (09-10-2012)