Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Bleach 507
Thread: Bleach 507
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 05:24 PM   #9
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Bleach 507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
I didn't mention the sword size, I meant Bankai size.
Byakuya was referring to the size of Ichigo's sword and lack of "extraordinary" effects when he first saw Ichigo's bankai.

Quote:
and expands? more like compresses. It's in the chapter just now dude. It's just like Ki/Chi, when you compress it, it turns more powerful and deadly.
Ichigo's Bankai compresses the energy of Bankai into a small form to give him the increased speed/attack of Bankai with a smaller form. Yamamoto's Bankai doesn't compress itself, it expands (massive increase in heat) and encases him.

Quote:
I just point it out since nobody else seems to and is caught in the awe of its awesomeness.
Because they've seen it (Ukitake/Shunsui/Unohana/Juho Bach) or have heard of it (everyone else except Isane). They are in awe of it, Unohana is even fearful of it destroying Soul Society if Yamamoto doesn't end the fight quickly.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote