Fandom Forums - View Single Post - US Ambassador in Libya Killed
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:55 PM   #58
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
Someone tomorrow makes a video calling Jews dirty, disgusting animals and posts it on YouTube. A group of hysterical Semites get obsessed and angry over the video. They bomb a post office or some shit. The guy behind the video gets arrested and charged with incitement. The court finds that the person in this case did commit a sufficient, unjustified offence in the video. He gets punished.

When this happens again (as it's inevitable because of morons everywhere), you hope that at least one of those Jewish crazies next time remembers that the government wasn't against them.

My point is that the Muslim savages behind Benghazi are illogical and they will do this kind of shit all over again, but it's unwise assume that all of them are. At least one person in all of these riots has to have enough of a brain to remember contradictions in the past. If enough people remember, and change from violence, the law was worth it.
I go to a naruto forum and say naruto is gay solely to piss them off. A group of angry narutards go kill a bus of orphans because of it. Based on your example, I should be arrested. Even if we assume narutards and jews are prone to senseless murdering, still doesn't seem like a very just way of operating.

And these people respond to videos that upset them by brutally killing innocent people, and we should bank on them not all being illogical monsters? I dunno. Just doesn't seem like this is the best idea. I really think all it would do is make people hate muslims more, because now our country is even shittier because of some of them being savages. Which isn't something that is going to lead to good things for anyone.

Actually, fuck this. I dunno why I'm even getting into this. I think I just LOVE FREEDOM SO MUCH GODDAMN that any ever so slight perceived offense to it makes me all combative and shit. I'd delete this other shit in this post if it wasn't unmanly. But I fucking apologize for giving you shit, Tzu bro.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-15-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-14-2012), Tzu Men (09-14-2012), Vanity (09-14-2012)