Fandom Forums - View Single Post - US Ambassador in Libya Killed
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #61
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I go to a naruto forum and say naruto is gay solely to piss them off. A group of angry narutards go kill a bus of orphans because of it.
Aside from the debate here, this is fucking priceless. <3

Quote:
Actually, fuck this. I dunno why I'm even getting into this. I think I just LOVE FREEDOM SO MUCH GODDAMN that any ever so slight perceived offense to it makes me all combative and shit. I'd delete this other shit in this post if it wasn't unmanly. But I fucking apologize for giving you shit, Tzu bro.
You don't need to apologise (although I don't want to reject a man's apology either since that is horrifically unvalant - so I apologise for offending your freedom comrade).

Quote:
Based on your example, I should be arrested. Even if we assume narutards and jews are prone to senseless murdering, still doesn't seem like a very just way of operating.

And these people respond to videos that upset them by brutally killing innocent people, and we should bank on them not all being illogical monsters? I dunno. Just doesn't seem like this is the best idea. I really think all it would do is make people hate muslims more, because now our country is even shittier because of some of them being savages. Which isn't something that is going to lead to good things for anyone.
For what it's worth though, you are right. My reasoning is reliant on the belief that even those scum are better than themselves, given the outreach. There's absolutely nothing to say that I'm right. Ultimately it's hope. At this point the argument's reached its conclusion and that generally means it's been well-fucking-thought-through. So, go team!

One day we must spoon Miburo. And Van (although that's a given).

Last edited by Tzu Men; 09-14-2012 at 09:12 PM.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-15-2012), Vanity (09-14-2012)