Fandom Forums - View Single Post - US Ambassador in Libya Killed
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #69
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokudaime_hokage View Post
Sorry for going all the fucking way back but I had to read the whole thing again since when I first did it, I was in a hurry. (I even thank a post where Mibz called me a fag. (fuck)

How do you happen believe that it is wrong to target religion in this situation? When the reason why they did this shit, was because that asshole of the video made fun of Ahmed (or Muhammad idk) the prophet of their invisible sky daddy?
Because Religion is most likely not to blame for this attack. Yes the reason for the protest in general was because of the movie, but the attacks? Unlikely. Our government doesn't even know what to make of the Attack, they think it might be Religion based, but haven't ruled out acts of terror either.
Quote:
lol, but they did harm people, based on their religion, in this fucking situation. Like I said, that book they (supposedly) based their lives on, actually supports the shit they just did (directly or indirectly.) This is why my hairy man tits cannot be calmed. I'm sorry that you don't like it but it's true
Do you have any proof of this or are you just talking out of your ass? Because I doubt some random guy on the other side of his computer knows more than the government. It would help if you didn't talk in absolutes. Also, maybe you should calm your hairy man tits. Even if based on Religion, it's still not fully at blame. No more than Christianity is to blame for the Westboro Baptist looney's. I blame the savage extremest in this case. You know that gun saying? It fits here, Books don't kill people, people kill people.
Quote:
No, wait. It is more like "I don't want to judge the whole country BUUUTTTT their religion is...." type of deal.
To me it seems you're saying "I don't want to blame the whole country, but, they're all Muslims, so fuck it."

Quote:
To clarify:
I said "religion can turn regular human beings into monsters" not that it does (every single one of them)
If someone is some kind of savage monster, I'm more inclined to think that they're just horrible people regardless of there faith. Even without religion, I'd be willing to bet they'd still be monsters. That kind of fucked up shit I think is hardwired into there brains.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Vanity (09-15-2012)